Standard Operating Procedure ( SOP ) for Health , Hygiene and Safety Protocols for re – opening of Schools for 9th , 10th , 11th and 12th Standards from 01.09.2021 . Schools may be opened for Classes 9th , 10th , 11th and 12th from 01.09.2021.
The schools shall be allowed to function six days a week . Classes & sections have to be split into batches of not more than 20 students per class room . However , if there is additional space available in large classrooms to accommodate more students following strict physical distancing norms , more students can be accommodated by adding additional benches . If however , no additional classrooms are available , then students shall be asked to come to school on a rotational basis on alternate days.
1. Online / distance learning will continue to be an alternate mode of teaching .
2. Where schools are conducting online classes , and some students prefer to attend online classes rather than physically attend school , they may be permitted to do so .
3. Students willing to study from home with the consent of the parents may be allowed to do so .
4. Follow – up on the progress of the learning outcomes of all such students shall be planned appropriately .
5. All students and teachers / staff shall wear face masks compulsorily inside and outside the school premises .
6. Schools when allowed to open , shall mandatorily follow this Standard Operating Procedure ( SOP ) issued by the Government .
7. All teachers and non – teaching staff must get themselves vaccinated .